Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
Tap and Related Service Fees
New Residential Connection Fees
|3/4" x 5/8" Metered Service
(Standard; 20 gallons per minute demand)
|3/4" X 3/4" Metered Service**
(Heavy-duty meter; 30 gallons per minute demand)
*Estimated; Based on 5/8" X 3/4" Metered Service plus cost difference in actual material; Subject to change.
The 3/4" X 3/4" residential services are only installed where the distance from the tap to the home requires additional volume or when the water demand is higher than normal. Installation of this service must be approved by WCWC.
Commercial Services and Connection Fees
Water services 1" and larger are generally considered commercial, industrial, or institutional accounts. If interested in a commercial service 2" or larger, please contact the office to get a quote regarding the connection fees. They are sized based on estimated demand. This information must be supplied in the application process to properly size. Larger taps are typically installed for multi-family dwellings, schools, factories, and any other commercial-type business and fees are based on the cost of material, labor, and administration at the time of application. In addition to these costs, a Development Fee is added. Call for quote.
|1" Metered Service
(50 gallons per minute demand)
*Please contact the office to verify the tap fee.
General Service Fees (Others may apply)
(Water turn-on/turn-off, new account set-up, transfer; Must Be Scheduled before 10 am)
|Same Day Service (SDS) To be scheduled before 4:30 pm||$20|
(After business hours and weekends)
|Meter Testing Fee||$30|
(Assessed 10 days after due date; 17th of each month)
(Generally assessed the last Tuesday of the month for past due account balances, whether or not service is interrupted. Contact the office to make payment arrangements and avoid additional delinquent fees.)
|Connection & General Service Fees
(After business hours and weekends)
Commercial Accounts and Rates
Meters 1" and larger are generally installed where demand is higher. These services are classified as commercial, institutial, or industrial and are used for condominium complexes, apartments, restaurants, mobile home parks, stores, industries, institutions, and in any other location where needed. Please contact the office for commercial rates exceeding meters that are 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 6" and larger.
Please Note: 1" Water Meters are available for residential use upon special request and when the demand is appropriate. However, the 1" residential and commercial rates are the same.
Standard Residential Service Rates
|5/8 in. (Standard) or 3/4 in. Water Meter
* See below for listing of bulk water rates
|Tier (gal.):||$/1,000 gal.:|
|5/8 in. or 3/4 in. Monthly Flat Fee (No Usage)||$18.30|
|0 - 2,000||$8.35|
|2,001 - 8,000||$9.00|
|8,001 - 16,000||$9.50|
|16,001 - 40,000||$10.75|
|40,001 - 100,000||$15.45|
Due Date, Disconnections, Adjustments & Other Information
- Work Orders: New accounts must be schedule before 10 am on the day of application to be schedule the same day, otherwise an appointment will be scheduled for the next day. Same day work orders can be scheduled, but an additional charge will apply.
- Due Date: Bills are mailed around the 14th of the month for all customers and are due by the 7th of the following month.
- Late Penalty: Payments not received and posted by the 7th will be charged a late fee of 5% of the balance.
- Disconnection: Accounts not paid in full within 10 days after the due date will be subject to an additional penalty of $20.00 and will be subject to interruption. Accounts interrupted for nonpayment, will be charged an additional $40.00 Delinquent Fee, generally assessed the last Tuesday of the month for past due account balances (whether or not service is interrupted). Additional charges can be avoided by making payment arrangements with the office.
- Bill Receipt: We make every effort to insure that each account holder receives a bill. If you do not receive your bill by the 21st of the month, please contact the office. The Corporation is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- Adjustments: Billing adjustments due to leaks can be considered once a request has been made using the LEAK ADJUSTMENT FORM, which can be printed from the FORMS & REPORTS tab. Appropriate receipts, such as materials and/or plumbing fees, are required. The water company does not make adjustments where the leak could have (1) been avoided (such as proper weathering or outside usage) or (2) continues for an extended period of time. If approved, the company will adjust 50% of the excess billing over the average when that adjustment will exceed $40. One adjustment is allowed in a 12 month period.